Finding the Indoor Lighting to Suit Your Needs
If you are making an investment in the décor of your home, your lighting can play a huge part in delivering functionality and decoration.
In commercial buildings your lighting needs are more likely to be functional.
As with many other fixtures, the choices for interior lighting projects are huge. There are styles to fit every budget and every interior design.
Varieties of Indoor Lighting Options
New technologies have expanded the possibilities for functional and decorative lighting. We can offer an interior lighting installation or repair whatever your needs, but some of the types of lighting we commonly work on include:
- LED lighting – in comparison with traditional bulbs, they are energy efficient, have a long life span, are recyclable and free of toxic chemicals. They are much cooler when switched on so are safer, and they are more resistant to breakage.
- Recess lighting – is an attractive lighting option in which the lighting is installed flush to the surface.
- Track lighting – light fixtures are attached to a continuous track. They are available in a variety of designs and lengths. Many designs allow you to direct the light towards a location of your choosing.
- Wall sconces – a light which is attached to a wall. It can provide complementary lighting in a large room, brighten a dark spot, or can be more decorative than functional.
- Chandeliers – an increasingly popular choice for home interiors, particularly in large rooms. A chandelier provides ambient light to a room. Many modern, and some minimalistic, designs are now available.
- Bathroom lighting – there are strict regulations in place for the types of fittings which can be used in a bathroom. Water and electricity can be lethal combinations and safety precautions must be taken. Nevertheless there are a wide variety of decorative and functional options.
- Pendants – pendants are a popular choice of lighting and they can deliver a larger pool of light into a room if they are directed downwards.
- Ceiling fans – Ceiling fans can add decoration to a room. They can also help to reduce your energy costs as they make higher room temperatures more tolerable by circulating air.
Whatever your style, if you’re looking for contemporary or traditional or anything in between, we can fit it for you. We can deliver an interior lighting installation to households and to commercial properties.
From placement of lighting, to type of bulbs and decorative options, we can accommodate your needs.
If you need an interior lighting repair, our qualified electricians can assist you.